73 THOUGHTS YOU HAVE WHEN SHOPPING IN PRIMARK

Image Source
Ah Primark! Love it or hate it, you cannot deny that there are some serious bargains to be found. Even if you do have to weave your way around people's pushchairs, pass the hideous emoji t-shirts and queue for what feels like forever, it won't ever deter you from shopping there and spending far more money than you need to. Here's 73 thoughts you have when visiting Primark:

1. I won't need a basket.. wait actually maybe I will


2. Why the hell is it so busy?


3. Move your pushchair out of the main aisle please. Thank you


4. Oh, yeah I've just caught my bag on one of the racks and have pulled five emoji t-shirts onto the floor


5. If I move quickly nobody will notice.. hopefully


6. Who would want a luminous green vest?!


7. Oh my god that lace shirt is calling my name


8. I can't run in Primark, that makes me look stupid. I'll do the hurried run/walk


9. Why is it never in my size?


10. Oh yes it is, the hanger just has the wrong size written on it


11. What a steal at £8


12. Damn it I've lost my friend already and I've only been in here ten minutes


13. I still can't see her


14. I'll just call her.. Oh wait.. I forgot that Primark have the inability to have phone signal in their stores


15. I'll find her later


16. That t-shirt looks nice. I'll pick it up in grey, black, white, and dark blue


17. Crap I've just seen someone I know and I'm walking around by myself- how embarrasing


18. I can tell that they're judging me


19. These trousers look nice, but I need to pick them up in every size from a 10 to a 18 because who even knows their exact size in Primark


20. God I have to face the changing rooms..


21. Why is it so hot in here?


22. Do I need to try this all on? That queue for the changing room is massive


23. Why did I think I needed to try these on


24. Okay so everything fits, there was no need to queue for the changing room for twenty minutes


25. Lingerie shopping time


26. Ooo that's a pretty bra


27. For goodness sake it's not in my size


28. But this one is


29. Why would you want bottom enhancers?!


30. Or a bright orange lace thong..


31. On the other hand this multipack is cheaper than buying four of the individuals


32. Might not be as nice but I'm playing Primark at their own cost reducing game


33. You do not need more makeup, just walk past the P.S Love stands...


34. How did a highlighter, mascara, three lipsticks, a lipliner and concealer all end up in my basket..?


35. I suppose I could do with some false nails


36. Only £1?! I'll get five then


37. I didn't know I wanted a Disney pyjama set until now


38. I should get some shorts too


39. I could do with a new set of rings


40. I think I've entered the jewellery trance stage.. All I can see is rings


41. Which pack of rings do I want?


42. Wait I can have both. I forgot I'm not in Topshop where a pack of four rings is £10. After all, they're only £4 for six rings here. Bargain!


43. I need more socks.


44. Definitely didn't need that Bambi pair that have miraculously found their way into my basket


45. SHOES


46. Four pairs of sandals should be enough right?


47. These boots are in the sale for £8 I need them


48. Oh wait I forgot that Primark don't do many womens shoes in a size 9. Sorry boots, enjoy being on someone else's smaller feet


49. A little look around the homewear section wouldn't do any harm would it?


50. How did three different candles end up in my basket?


51. This duvet cover is coming home with me. Oh and the matching pillow case


52. My basket is getting a bit heavy..


53. Good job I picked one up when I came in though


54. Crap, I've got to carry this in those paper bags back to the train station.. I really hope it isn't raining


55. Yeah it's raining


56. Maybe I should just go and pay


57. Wait I haven't checked in the bargain bin yet


58. Great, that's another four shirts in my basket for me to carry home in the paper bag


59. Not another long queue


60. Please don't give me the male cashier, I don't want him to see my new lingerie


61. I knew this would happen. Don't make eye contact when he's scanning your underwear


62. Crap, I made eye contact


63. You don't need to tell me that I cannot return my underwear, I've bought it from here for long enough to know that that's your policy


64. I am not going to be able to carry two large paper bags back to the train station in this rain


65. How did I spend £64.50 in here...


66. *Looks back at the bags* Ah, that's how


67. Well atleast I can nearly get out of this heated box with no phone signal


68. I still haven't found my friend..


69. I'm sure I'll find her outside


70. Thank god I found her! But she hasn't even paid yet


71. I'll meet her in Burger King. I've seen too much Primark for one day.


72. I can't believe I got five packs of false nails for a fiver


73. I cannot face Primark again for atleast another month...



No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM