ASOS AUTUMN WISHLIST

Image Source
Now that Summer is coming to a close I thought that I'd write a new fashion wishlist post based on the Autumn season. I always think ASOS have some really nice pieces and that's the reason I bought my prom dress from there back in May. When I look at posts like these I realise that it's actually a good thing that my card doesn't work online because if it did, some serious damage would be done! Most of these pieces I picked out with going back to school/college in mind so these would be practical and appropriate for that as well as general weekend wear.

Oversized T-shirt £42.00

2 comments:

  1. you have a great autumn wish list. Loving the loafers and the coat especially

    www.randomlyyaya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually went and bought the coat shortly after writing the post!

      Delete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM