THE JEWEL HUT // PANDORA RING


Earlier in the week The Jewel Hut sent me this gorgeous Pandora Ring which is called the 'Silver and White Enamel Twist Ring'. On the website they have a huge range of pieces from well known brands such as Pandora. I am always looking to expand on my jewellery collection and am very happy with my first piece from Pandora. Personally, I don't have many rings because I've bought them from places like Primark, and they have lost their colour and left that green tinge- you know what I mean. But The Jewel Hut have some lovely pieces which I have been eyeing up over the last week for someone's upcoming birthday present. There are some gorgeous pieces on the website and some that are reduced so if you're looking to buy something as a Christmas present (since that time of year is fast approaching) I would suggest you try looking here!

I was a little unsure of the sizing however I made a guess and luckily it fits perfectly. When it arrived it came with the Pandora bag and the ring inside the box as pictured. I love simple pieces like this, and I only have a few rings, so this is now one of my staple pieces of jewellery. I've worn it to college most days since I received it and it goes with practically everything I wear because it's such a simplistic piece. I'm certain that I'll be wearing this piece a lot in the future as it's timeless, and not so out there that you can only wear it with certain pieces. I love it!





The Jewel Hut's Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM