T.H. BAKER // REVIEW


I received these earrings from T.H. Baker the other week and have since been trailing them out, giving them a true and thorough test. Personally, I am not generally one to be seen wearing statement pieces like these earrings, but I thought that this would be an opportunity to branch out of my comfort zone and try something different. I wore them to a party one evening, and I was pleasantly surprised. As stunning as these earrings are, I thought that they would be quite heavy on my ears, however having worn them for three hours, I can say that I was wrong! These are definitely a pair of special occasion earrings, purely because of how bold and glitzy they are. They'd look amazing with a good old-smoky eye if you were going out to dinner for the evening, and that would be one occasion where I'd be sure to wear them. As I mentioned, although there are fairly large earrings, they are very comfortable to wear even for a long period of time. 

If you take a look on the website, there are many different styles if statement pieces like these aren't your cup of tea. T.H Baker also stock different brands such as Pandora, Michael Kors, Sekonda and more so if you're looking to get someone a christmas gift, take a look on the website.


Thank you to T.H Baker for sending these out to me and also to Etail PR for making this collaboration possible!


5 comments:

  1. They are really cute! i would definitely wear this kind of piece of jewelry for the evening! Thanks for sharing!

    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous and they look so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM