BRAND FOCUS: H&M



I thought I'd try out a little series called 'Brand Focus' where I choose a brand- whether that be beauty or fashion, and home in on some of their products, picking out a few current favourites. I've chosen to kick things off with H&M, as it has always been a shop that I have bought from. I think even from the age of six I was dressed in H&M Children's clothes and that shopping habit has stuck with me. The quality and price of their clothes are amazing, and I would choose to shop in H&M over Topshop or Urban Outfitters, any day of the week. It is the place to go for basic pieces, and is the only place I buy basic t-shirts from.

2 comments:

  1. I have found some of my best pieces from H&M I have always loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love H&M clothes. That's the only place I have been able to buy clothes that look good on me and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM