85 Blog Post Ideas To Kick The Bloggers Block


There can be days where one minute, you're filled to the brim with ideas and then the next, you have none. If you're a content creator of whatever sort: blog posts, YouTube videos, columnist, then you'll know what I mean. I wrote one of these posts a few months ago, but thought that since I've had this post sitting as a draft for over two months, I'd finally post it and use it as a way to combat what I'm facing today- the bloggers block.(And a lack of time to sit down and write a proper post!) So bookmark this page and whenever you're struggling to come up with ideas for content, pop back and inspire yourself.

1. WRITE AN OPEN LETTER TO YOURSELF
2. TEN ESSENTIALS FOR...
3. MUSIC YOU'VE BEEN LOVING RECENTLY
4. TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
5. WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A PAMPER EVENING
6. A DAY/WEEK IN PHOTOS
7. TOUR AROUND YOUR LOCAL TOWN/CITY
8. REVIEW A GIG OR EVENT
9. TALK ABOUT A CULTURAL TOPIC OR SOMETHING IN THE NEWS
10. BOOK REVIEW
11. PAY DAY SHOPPING PICKS
12. YOUR FIVE YEAR PLAN
13. WHAT TO DO WITH HALF AN HOUR SPARE
14. HIGH-SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY ADVICE
15. OOTD
16. DO'S AND DONT'S OF BLOGGING
17. COMPILE A TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
18. LIFE HACKS
19. SHARE SOME CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS
20. BEFORE AND AFTER POST
21. ROUTINE - WORKOUT/MORNING/EVENING
22. INTERIOR INSPIRATION
23. COMPETITION OR GIVEAWAY
24. FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO ON A DAY OFF 
25. ROOM TOUR
26. GIFT GUIDE FOR GIRLS/GUYS
27. TRAVEL DIARY AND TIPS
28. X VS. Y PRODUCT COMPARISON + REVIEW
29. SHARE YOUR BEST RECIPES
30. ROUND UP OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED CONTENT
31. STORYTIME - SHARE AN EMBARRASSING STORY/MOMENT/EXPERIENCE
32. FIVE THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT 
33. STAPLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS
34. WRITE A COLLABORATIVE POST WITH EITHER ANOTHER BLOGGER, OR BRAND
35. A-Z SERIES
36. SHARE YOUR ESSENTIALS
37. THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I...
38. BRAND FOCUS 
39. RECAP OF THE PREVIOUS MONTH
40. FASHION TRENDS YOU NEED TO GET IN ON
41. WAYS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
42. SHARE YOUR WORKSPACE
43. LOOK BACK ON YOUR CHILDHOOD OR TEENAGE YEARS AND SHARE SOME MEMORIES AND EMBARRASSING PHOTOS
44. A DIY/HOW TO.. POST
45. HAVE A RANT
46. SHARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTES
47. INSTEAD OF BLOGGING, TRY VLOGGING!
48. A LIST POST (LIKE THIS ONE)
49. DE-CLUTTER YOUR PHONE IN X EASY STEPS
50. A GLIMPSE INSIDE YOUR WARDROBE OR DESK
51. BEST PLACE TO FIND A BARGAIN
52. LIST YOUR ESSENTIAL APPS
53. HOW YOU GOT TO YOUR CAREER
54. WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE A BLOGGER?
55. FAVOURITES POST
56. SHARE YOUR BLOGGING BOOKMARKS AND RESOURCES
57. ANSWER SOME FAQ'S 
58. HOW TO CHOOSE WHERE TO TRAVEL TO ON YOUR HOLIDAY
59. TIPS TO SAVE YOU MONEY
60. THINGS THAT ARE ON YOUR BUCKET LIST. SHARE THEM!
61. PUBLISH A SHORT STORY OR POEM WHICH YOU HAVE WRITTEN
62. WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR DAILY THOUGHTS?
63. BEST TV SHOWS TO BINGE WATCH
64. WHAT'S ON YOUR SPOTIFY PLAYLIST THIS MONTH?
65. SHARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTOS FROM THE LAST MONTH
66. EASY AND GO TO HAIRSTYLES
67. HOW TO GROW YOUR BLOG WITHOUT SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY
68. BEST OF INSTAGRAM/TUMBLR/PINTEREST/TWITTER
69. EXPECTATIONS VS. REALITY
70. UPDATE/DIARY ENTRY STYLE POST 
71. START A SERIES
72. SHARE A DAY-IN-THE-LIFE-POST
73. HIGHLIGHT A MILESTONE OR IMPORTANT PERSONAL EVENT
74. CREATE AND SHARE FREE RESOURCES
75. X THOUGHTS YOU HAVE IN (A PLACE OR SITUATION)
76. 10 MYTHS ABOUT...
77. BEST PINTEREST PINS OF THE WEEK
78. HOW TO STYLE.. ( INSERT CLOTHING PIECE)
79. FAVOURITE PLACES YOU'VE VISITED
80. LESSONS I LEARNT FROM...
81. INVITE GUEST WRITERS
82. WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR YOUNGER OR OLDER SELF
83. X THINGS I LEARNT FROM...
84. WRITE A GIF POST
85. STOP X, START Y

Follow

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love this list! There are some really good ideas here that I can use. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list, I'll be sure to use one or more of these ideas when I run out of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic list. This is going to be handy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list which will be sure to cure writers block when it comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! Some great ideas here for the next time I come up against writers block :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great resource, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post ideas! I am facing a writer's block right now, so these will be helpful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This list will definitely be bookmarked because I often run out of ideas or want to do different posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some great writing prompts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this list. You just gave me some amazing ideas for my post girl. you are awesome for sharing these. thanks a ton. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo this is a fantastic list! I'm trying to blog more this year so I'm going to have to save this for inspiration later. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome list. I'm going to bookmark it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this list! I'm going to use it whenever I'm out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love! Definitely experience bloggers block from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM