GARNIER PURE ACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER REVIEW

Image Source:
I have sung the praises of Garnier's micellar cleansing water since I discovered it a couple of years ago, and for Christmas I asked for some more since I was running out of my old one. I received the Pure Active water, a product which I hadn't tried before and thought that I would give it a little review, even though it was released earlier in the year.

In terms of makeup-removing, both the pink-capped bottle and this one work quickly and easily, getting the job done without too much hastle- an absolute essential. I used to use face wipes to remove my makeup, so this has been a good change for me as it gets the job done just as quickly and does a more effective cleanse. I've heard that some people have found Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara difficult to remove, and I have found the same issue but using this to take it off has meant that I've had no problems! If I've been wearing a lot of eye makeup I like to hold the soaked cotton pad over each eye for about 10 seconds to help get as much off as I can with one swipe.

Sadly though I am a creature of habit, and this means that even though I have found nothing majorly wrong with this version of the cleaning water, I still prefer my trusty pink-capped version. Even though I don't have sensitive skin, I have found this version leaves my skin quite red after use, which is something I didn't find with the original, pink-capped version. If you have sensitive skin, you're welcome to try it however it is a little odd, considering it is advertised as being for 'Combination to Oily, and sensitive skin', that it has caused me a slight problem even though I don't have sensitive skin.



Directly shop for the Ganier Micellar Waters below:

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara and quickly realized it's a beast to remove. I'll have to check this product out real soon. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM