CONFESSION + PINS OF THE WEEK #1



Okay, so I have a confession to make. My blog, as some of you may have noticed, has been on the back-burner of my 'list of things to do' recently. That isn't because I've lost my passion for it- not at all. It is once again, down to a combination of things. As many will understand, college is one of those things which decides to suddenly get busy when you don't need, nor want it to. Within the space of one week, two essays and a re-write, a commentary piece, a studio recording, a re-write of coursework and an exam were all thrown my way.
Unsurprisingly, these tasks have consumed the majority of my time over the last couple of weeks, and this has left Five Foot Seven sat on the pile, with no regular, new content. And for that I apologise. But finally, with the arrival of half term comes free time. And with free time, comes blog posts.

A little note to add before I start with the post. If you're a blogger and are looking for stock photos, tips and tricks, then take a look at Wonderlass by Allison. She has an amazing website with great tips to help you, and if you subscribe to her email list, you can sometimes receive great stock photos like the one I used above. 

To kick things off, I thought I'd start off with something simple. There is the common misconception that Pinterest is the twenty-plus version of Tumblr, and as this post suggests, yes, I disagree with that statement. I have accumulated some of my favourite pins from the last few weeks, and thought to share them with you. Some of you may be thinking to yourselves 'Issy, this is a bit of a lazy post to come back with...' and in some ways I agree. But at the time I am writing this, it is Thursday evening and I have my business exam tomorrow morning. Instead of revising, which I should be doing, I am sat here going through my Pinterest board picking out some of my favourite pins.

I've grouped each topic into six images. So six of my favourite interiors, six of my favourite styles, etc. All images are sourced from Pinterest. If you want to follow my Pinterest, just click here.


1 comment:

  1. I love that pin of the corduroy [spelling] A line skirt- I just blogged about my spring wish list and included those skirts on there, I love them and have been seeing a lot of them at H & M lately :) What are you in school for?

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM