PANDORA 2016 VALENTINES COLLECTION: THE JEWEL HUT


For anyone who hasn't taken note of how far we are into 2016, this is a reminder to let you know that Valentines Day is just over a week away! If you're looking to buy your partner something simple and dainty, yet also meaningful, then take a look at The Jewel Hut's Pandora Valentines 2016 range. They have limited edition earrings, charms, chains, rings and necklaces all designed to make that certain someone feel special this Valentine's Day. As described by The Jewel Hut, "The new Pandora Valentines 2016 Collection is perfect for new romances, long-term lovers and fleeting fancies"

You can go all out to create a bracelet with several charms, or even a bracelet with just the one like I have. Personally, I think that just the one looks great. Whether you want to go all out with several charms, or create a bracelet with just one, they are all so simple and beautiful that you can do either. If a bracelet isn't something that your partner would wear, then some of the rings and necklaces are gorgeous too! To get the exact chain and charm that I have, click these links: 'Silver Heart' Clasp Bracelet and 'I Love You' Charm. You can take a look at the full Valentines range on The Jewel Hut's website, here.

THE JEWEL HUT LINKS:

Thank you to The Blogger Programme and The Jewel Hut for making this post possible!



4 comments:

  1. I have never been a big fan of Pandora but this is really simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have exactly the same charm from my partner last year and I really like it. Cute post & thank you for sharing. X
    Ninz/ www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call it luck or just the wonders that youtube would do but I just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE IT! The theme is so pretty and clean cut! I really liked your Zayn track review ♥♥

    Dina♥ www.digitaldina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM