My Summer Style Lust List

With the weather finally beginning to warm up, I've been taking the chance to look online and buy some new pieces of clothing for the upcoming summer season. Since in the UK we're currently in the transition between Spring and Summer, I have made sure to pick out pieces which will work whatever the climate. Obviously this isn't the most content heavy post, but since I'm now in the middle of the exam season, Five Foot Seven is having to take a back seat on my list of things to do (hence the cut down on recent posts). After next Friday however, we will hopefully be back to at least two posts a week because my AS exams will be over. (Thank God)

Summer has always been a season I have struggled to dress for, and usually I end up wearing the same clothes all year round - plus or minus a coat or jacket depending on the season. Some of these pieces could obviously work for any season which is why I've picked them out. I'm all for pieces that are versatile and can be worn in lots of different looks. I will probably continue to add to this post over the next couple of weeks so keep checking back to see if I have added anything else! As usual, everything is directly linked to the website where you can purchase any of the pieces featured in this post,


Cross Strap Back T-Shirt // Missguided £10.00
Herringbone Button Down Shirt // Urban Outfitters £39.00
Peep Toed Heel Boots // ASOS £24.99
Crepe Panel A-Line Skirt // Topshop £38.00
Lapel Long Sleeve Button Blouse // Shein £10.93
Shoulder Cut Out Blouse // Monki £35.00
Black Washed Denim Dress // New Look £14.50
Stripe Fit and Flare Dress // Wallis £22.00

1 comment:

  1. some great picks! love all the tops!
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com
    @love_laugh_explore
    https://www.facebook.com/lovelaughexplore/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM