5 Ways To Wear a Button Down

Image via. Career Girl Daily
The white button down blouse is a staple in many people's wardrobes. It's a versatile piece that can be worn every season, never seeming to go out of style. There are so many different ways to style a button down shirt regardless of it's colour, but many people wear it one way and one way only. A white shirt can be dressed down with jeans and flats, or dressed up tucked into a pencil skirt with a pair of heels. Get creative with your button down and see what style you can come up with.



Do you have any particular ways you style your shirts?
*No Images used in this post are my own. All have the source of the photo credited in the bottom left of each photo.

9 comments:

  1. This. Is. Great!
    I am always a mess when it comes to button downs! I really love the way you style them here. I will definitely think about you next time I decide to wear a shirt!!

    http://lifeandhappinesswithgabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love a good button down for fall! This is a perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love it with the shorts!
    Kyla
    Wanderlustkyla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I love button downs, but always feel soo... off wearing them, for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thank you for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the looks and my favorite is the last one . I also love the editorial lay-out.

    https://aprilwashere.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love the pinafore! Its like a chic school girl look! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white x white. Looks great

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM