This Limited Edition Scent is a Summer Must Have


I'd go as far as to say that the Marc Jacobs fragrances are one of the most popular scents currently on the market. In 2014, Marc Jacobs launched the limited edition scent, Daisy Delight, an Eu de toilette which has notes of apple, quince flower, freesia, iris, peony, cedar wood and sandalwood. It's a scent that I wear more in the summer than the winter, but is certainly a must have in your collection. It's a classic summer scent so when the winter rolls around, I cant help but long for it to be summer just so I can wear it again. Obviously you could, but for me it's just a summer thing.

Considering this is an Eu de Toilette and not a perfume, the longevity of the scent is impressive. I spritz it in all the obvious places: neck, wrists and behind the ear, but also once or twice in my hair. When I'm walking along, every so often I'll get a subtle hint of the scent when my hair blows about in the wind. I'll get home after a long day and still be able to detect the scent either on my skin, clothing or hair.

The cap of the bottles have become a statement for Marc Jacobs fragrances, and the Daisy scents are no exception. The bright magenta and turquoise flowers make this fragrance something that could easily be displayed on a dressing table as a decorative piece. I'm always on the look out for a perfume that not only smells nice, but also looks nice for display in my bedroom. This ticks both of those boxes ten times over.

Do you have a statement summer scent, or a must have product for the summer months? Share it below!


7 comments:

  1. I love Marc Jacobs perfumes a few years ago they released Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Edition and it was a limited edition and oh my it was amazing! Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these perfumes. I didn't know there was a new one. Thanks for the info I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried their products. Love the flower tops. Will know them when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I love this perfume. And this charming bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That packaging is so cute! Glad you found a scent you love- that can be tricky sometimes! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is honestly so beautiful! I love it

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM